Transfer from the airport to hotel, congress center, train station or any other chosen address in Prague.
Prague Airport Taxi from
Save money and order for the cheapest private transfer from the Prague Airport to the subway station Dejvicka!
Prague Airport Shuttle from
Welcome to Prague airport transfers
Prague airport transfers by CabinPrague
Why to choose our services?
- The simplicity and effectiveness - choose from our three basic airport transfers (we are on tripadvisor too) services: Prague airport taxi, quick Prague airport shuttle or luxury Prague limousines.
- The price you see is price you will pay, no additional charges during the order.
- We think about the safety of your children, child boost seater is free of charge.
- From the airport to Prague we go always the best way, no unnecessary detours. We're better than Prague public transport.
- We know Prague, would you like recommend something extra? Please ask our drivers, they speak English.
Meeting point at the airport
Are you travelling from the countries in the Schengen zone?
Then you will arrive at the Terminal 2 and we will meet you in the arrival hall of Terminal 2 next to the red Vodafone booth. More information here!
If you are going to be checking-out at Terminal 1 (countries outside the Schengen area) we will meet you at the arrival hall of Terminal 1 next to the three-coloured stanchion with Meeting point written on it. More information here!
Flesh news from Prague
It's good to hear, Ryanair company returns to the Vaclav Havel Airport Prague. From next April most likely return the Irish low cost airline Ryanair. Flights between Prague and Dublin is one of nine considered destinations that today the company announced.
The Prague metro is responsive to blind and purblind people. The guide lines are already everywhere. Artificial guide line in the form of shallow grooves in the floor are now installed in 32 stations of the Metro. Bravo to Prague public transport company!
You can still visit the exhibition Czech crown jewels, which are exhibited in the shopping center "Šestka" - street Fajtlova 1, Prague 6 (near Václav Havel Airport Prague, link here). For this purpose there are special reserved spaces. The exhibition will run until November 15, 2013